- On demand
- 1 CPE point
This BLAST course is a self-contained workshop focused on one topic. To complete it you will need about 1 hour to get through the materials we publish, plus whatever time you'll need to perform the exercises.
Blast Workshop: Drone Hijacker
Once the drone hijacker grabs the key, an attacker can send malicious packets to restrict the original owner of the drone from sending legitimate control commands. Instead, the drone will accept commands from the attacker. You’ll learn how to hack a drone and connect to it.
- Connect to an open network
- Connect to a secure network
- Detect and identify
- Gain access
- Active decode
- Intercept and control
- Capture the drone - ONLINE LAB
Instructor’s Bio & Picture:
Carlos Manzo Trujillo is a software and hardware engineer with extensive experience and management skills and works for a hi-tech telecommunication company. The company develops and sells solutions that enable service providers to efficiently deliver high quality voice and data services over broadband access networks while leveraging investment in their network infrastructure. As a senior engineer he is responsible for the development of management software and quality assurance software products produced by the company. Carlos has a CSE from UTEL University of Mexico City.
What will you need?
- Latest VMware Player, VMware Workstation, VMware Fusion or VirtualBox
- Hard disk : Minimum 15GB of free space
- RAM : 4GB Minimum 6GB recommended
- Minimum dual core CPU (Intel prefered,I3 I5 or I7)
- 64 Bits OS with administrator access : Windows, Linux or Mac OS
- 2 free USB port
Who is this course for?
- This course is intended for everyone having an interest in security aspects related to hardware products or embedded devices.
Electronic enthusiasts and professionals
If you have any questions, please contact our eLearning Manager at [email protected].