The courses below were all published in 2015 or earlier. While we stand by pubishing them then, we’ve grown so much since. We recognize that these workshops don’t exactly meet our standards, as we understand them today.
All classes are available within our premium membership, and have adjusted CPE awards to reflect their respective contents. If you join, please keep in mind that some of the information inside might be outdated or not relevant. We’ll be adding notes at the beginning of each course to let you know what’s worth checking out in each!
The access to this course is restricted to Hakin9 Premium or IT Pack Premium Subscription
Certificate of completion, no CPE credits
Highlights of what is inside
Understanding the basic techniques on how to perform the blueprinting of your target network
- Performing active and passive information gathering
- Using Nessus and NeXpose Scanners for vulnerability scanning
- Utilizing best of nmap scans and running script bases scans with NSE
Using Metasploit as your tool on the edge
Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols
- Basic knowledge of Metasploit framework
- Prior hands-on experience with Virtual Machines
- Understanding the general concepts of networking technologies
- Experience in any one operating system [Linux, Windows & OSX]
- Understanding the basics of hacking terminologies e.g. exploit, payload, vulnerability
Prior experience with any network based security scanners
- The course is self-paced – you can visit the training whenever you want and your content will be there.
- Once you’re in, you keep access forever, even when you finish the course.
- There are no deadlines, except for the ones you set for yourself.
MODULE 1: BASICS OF HACKING
- Virtual Lab Setup
MODULE 2: UNDERSTANDING THE METHODS FOR HACKING NETWORK NOES
- 90/10 Principle
- Phases of Ethical Hacking, Information Gathering and Execution
- Installing Hacking Tools in Virtual Lab Environment
MODULE 3: INFORMATION GATHERING
- Virtual hacking lab environment
Identifying live hosts
MODULE 4: VULNERABILITY ASSESSMENT & MANAGEMENT
- Terminology and Introductions
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Vulnerability Management
MODULE 5: DRAW THE BLUEPRINT OF THE TARGET
- Nmap Scans
If you have any questions, please contact our eLearning Manager at [email protected].
No Reviews found for this course.