???? Read Me ????
Initially, you need to create a project where you will save everything.
All of the collected information is saved as "project-name" in the results directory.
⚙️ You can update user agent and proxy information in the settings section and also update URL, proxy, project name, wordlist, thread numbers.
This tool includes:
- Dork Finder
- Admin Panel Finder
- Cms Finder
- Ip History
- Reverse Ip
- Page Viewer
- Proxy Finder
???? Installation ????
Installation with requirements.txt
git clone https://github.com/capture0x/XCTR-Hacking-Tools/ cd xctr-hacking-tools pip3 install -r requirements.txt
All results save in results/project-name.
The dork finder has 2 sections. Bing and Yandex.
Admin Panel Finder
In this section, firstly need to choose a wordlist for scanning.
Press 2 to change the wordlist and log in.
Url should be https://targetsite.com/ (HTTP or s and / symbol at the end of the URL.)
If scanning is slow you will update the proxies. (Press 3 to update)
You'll find cms version from meta name.
This tool displays and saves the IP history of the domain.
With this tool, you can find domains on the server.
You can increase the number of page views of the target site.
This tool finds proxies on free-proxy-list.net and updates proxy.txt on the main directory.
Bugs and enhancements
For bug reports or enhancements, please open an issue here.
Support and Donations
Contact us with email [email protected]
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Blog2022.12.13What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- Blog2022.10.12Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- Blog2022.08.29Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- Blog2022.08.25Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky