Rekono combines other hacking tools and their results to execute complete pentesting processes against a target in an automated way. The findings obtained during the executions will be sent to the user via email or Telegram notifications and also can be imported into Defect-Dojo if advanced vulnerability management is needed. Moreover, Rekono includes a Telegram bot that can be used to perform executions easily from anywhere and using any device. https://github.com/pablosnt/rekono Features Combine hacking tools to create pentesting processes Execute pentesting processes Execute pentesting tools Review findings and receive them via email or Telegram notifications Use Defect-Dojo integration to import the findings detected by Rekono Execute tools and processes from Telegram Bot Wordlists management Why Rekono? Do you ever think about the steps that you follow when starting a pentesting? Probably you start performing some OSINT tasks to gather public information about the target. Then, maybe you run hosts discovery....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- BlogDecember 13, 2022What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- BlogOctober 12, 2022Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- BlogAugust 29, 2022Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- BlogAugust 25, 2022Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky