The courses below were all published in 2015 or earlier. While we stand by pubishing them then, we’ve grown so much since. We recognize that these workshops don’t exactly meet our standards, as we understand them today.
All classes are available within our premium membership, and have adjusted CPE awards to reflect their respective contents. If you join, please keep in mind that some of the information inside might be outdated or not relevant. We’ll be adding notes at the beginning of each course to let you know what’s worth checking out in each!
The access to this course is restricted to Hakin9 Premium or IT Pack Premium Subscription
Hakin9′s Hack the Box Series is our first workshop.
It consists of 12 online Modules including 3 Hacking Challenges. You will learn how to become hacker with hands-on experience in hacking, exploiting the vulnerabilities and rooting the system.
Certificate of completion, 1 CPE credit
- The course is self-paced – you can visit the training whenever you want and your content will be there.
- Once you’re in, you keep access forever, even when you finish the course.
- There are no deadlines, except for the ones you set for yourself.
How To Become a Certificate Hacker Pack
We prepared a special pack just for you! The pack consists of 2 online courses How to Become Certified Ethical Hacker (W1) and Hack The Box Series Returns (W15). Now you can learn more >>> Click Here
Module 1: BASE KNOWLEDGE
- What is a hacker?
- Hackers Methodology
- The phases of Ethical Hacking
Module 2: BUILDING BLOCKS FOR PENETRATION
- What is Penetration Testing?
- Penetration Testing Methodology
- Vulnerability Assessment
Module 3: HACK THE FACE VALUE
- Setting up the Target
- Information Gathering
- What is nmap?
Module 4: MASTER YOUR SCANNING SKILLS
- Types of Scanning
- Port Scanning Options
- Nmap cheat sheet
- Port Scanning & Service Detection
- NSE – Scripting Engine & Vulnerability Discovery
Module 5: HACK IN THE WEB BOX
- Typical Layout of Web Server & Application Hosting
- Known Vulnerabilities in Web Serves and Web Applications
- Hacking the Box via SQL Injections & SQLMAP
- Practice more Injections
- Exploiting Command Execution Attack Via Metasploit and getting Shell
Module 6: BUFFER OVERFLOWS EXPLOITS OVERVIEW
- What is an exploit?
- How exploit work?
- Downloading Virtual PC
Module 7: VULNERABILITY DISCOVERY & RESEARCH
- What is a vulnerability?
- How do you discover a vulnerability in the target system?
- Vulnerability Scanners
- Report Generation
Module 8: MASTERING THE METASPLOIT FRAMEWORK (360 DEGREE)
- What is Metasploit?
- The Metasploit Architecture and Fundamentals
- Port Scanning with Metasploit
- Password Sniffing with Metasploit
- Write your own Customized Scanner
- Vulnerability Scanning with Metasploit
- Exploit Development with Metasploit and Mona.py
- Code Generation with Mona.py
- The Meterpreter
Hack the Box Basic Challenge
Hack the Box Intermediate Challenge
Hack the Box Expert Challenge
Module 12: WRITE PENETRATION TESTING REPORT
Key Tips by industry leading organizations in writing penetration-testing report
What should the report contain?
Short summary of vulnerabilities detected
Test Team Details
The main body of the report
How To Become a Certificate Ethical Hacking - Workshop eBook
If you have any questions, please contact our eLearning Manager at [email protected].