Join our free webinar with the creator of Exploit Pack, Juan Sacco! Webinar date and time: Saturday, January 30th, @11 AM EST. REGISTER HERE: https://bit.ly/1NmtgGc Juan will give a presentation on penetration testing with Exploit Pack and answer your questions. Exploit Pack is the next generation framework for Exploit Development and Penetration Testing. Do you want to point, click, and root, or do you want to be a security professional and understand what is behind your code? During this webinar you will learn how to conduct a pentest using this revolutionary tool that will help you during the process, Sit back and relax we have you covered. Juan has done a course on how to use Exploit pack on our website, you can find it here: Exploit Pack Training Remember, if you finish the course successfully, you get a free version of Professional Pack from Juan! We have a limited number....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- BlogDecember 13, 2022What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- BlogOctober 12, 2022Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- BlogAugust 29, 2022Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- BlogAugust 25, 2022Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky