A dashboard showing live data and statistics from the ZMQ feeds of one or more MISP instances. The dashboard can be used as a real-time situational awareness tool to gather threat intelligence information. The misp-dashboard includes a gamification tool to show the contributions of each organisation and how they are ranked over time. The dashboard can be used for SOCs (Security Operation Centers), security teams or during cyber exercises to keep track of what is being processed on your various MISP instances. Features Live Dashboard Possibility to subscribe to multiple ZMQ feeds from different MISP instances Shows immediate contributions made by organisations Displays live resolvable posted geo-locations Geolocalisation Dashboard Provides historical geolocalised information to support security teams, CSIRTs or SOCs in finding threats within their constituency Possibility to get geospatial information from specific regions Contributors Dashboard Shows: The monthly rank of all organisations The last organisation that contributed (dynamic updates)....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- BlogDecember 13, 2022What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- BlogOctober 12, 2022Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- BlogAugust 29, 2022Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- BlogAugust 25, 2022Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky