Hello my wonderful people! How are you doing today? I hope that you are as excited as I am! Have you ever heard about Talk Python To Me? It's an amazing podcast about one of the most popular programming language and so much more! So sit tight and prepare yourself to read the most amazing interview we had in a long time. Take a dive into Python and learn how Michael Kennedy the creator of podcast started his career, read about his new project and why he choose Python! [Hakin9]: Hello, Michael, how are you? Can you tell our readers something about yourself? [Michael Kennedy]: Hi, thanks for having me. I'm a highly passionate software developer and entrepreneur from Portland, OR. For the past 10 years, I've been teaching other developers the ins-and-outs of several software stacks. For the past three years or so, I've been all in on Python.....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- BlogDecember 13, 2022What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- BlogOctober 12, 2022Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- BlogAugust 29, 2022Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- BlogAugust 25, 2022Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky