In the world of IT certification, knowing where to start is the most more crucial information. Whether you’ve had some hands on experience or are completely new to the world of information technology, the best start is by covering the basics. Getting an IT certification does not have anything to do with your academic background. This is one of the interesting things about starting a career in IT. Your academic background is not a main requirement to get a certification in Information Technology. The most important thing is your determination, and dedication towards learning new things, but remember participating in those certification will require hard work. And you might not be successful on your first try. Never give up, try harder and you will see the effects!
PDF version: Roadmap
Looking for more information about career path? Check the detailed page from CompTIA: https://www.comptia.org/content/it-careers-path-roadmap
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Blog2022.12.13What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- Blog2022.10.12Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- Blog2022.08.29Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- Blog2022.08.25Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky