Today we would like to announce that during this week we celebrate Hakin9’s 13th Birthday! I know it’s hard to believe that we are that old but it’s true.
Over the years we faced many challenges, but our dedication and determination helped us overcome it. However, without you, my dear readers, we wouldn’t be here at all. So we want to thank you for your trust, your comments and feedback inspire us everyday. Thank you, you are amazing!
Now, let's start celebrating!
We wanted to present you with something truly meaningful. That’s why until Friday our subscriptions (Magazine Only and Hakin9 Premium) price will drop, you will receive the same discount as student.
We also prepared few facts about Hakin9:
2005? When was that? It feels so long ago, but the internet is the biggest power in our world. The decision to go online helped us reach more readers. Now everyone can read our magazine, without the wait.
Beta-testers are the most important people in our magazine. They review every article and decide whether or not it's going to be published. The help us make every single text better and improved. Among them we have the best IT professionals, security specialists, professors, and pentesters from all over the world. Their help is invaluable.
Trust me, we heard so many variation of our name that we could probably write a very long book about it. Sometimes it's confusing, but most of the time we find it amusing.
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Blog2022.12.13What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- Blog2022.10.12Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- Blog2022.08.29Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- Blog2022.08.25Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky
I love the old magazines. I have Vol2#1-6 with all the CDs. There was so much excellent information I had a hard time installing and learning ” the tricks of the trade ” which eventually sent me down the CISSP trail, very cool adventure – ongoing now in the evolving IoT market , thanks again- wooooh party !!!!