GHunt is a modulable OSINT tool designed to evolve over the years and incorporates many techniques to investigate Google accounts, or objects. It currently has email, document, youtube and gaia modules. 🔥 GHunt is being completely refactored, to allow use as a Python library, removing Selenium and Google Chrome dependencies,…
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Blog2022.12.13What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- Blog2022.10.12Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- Blog2022.08.29Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- Blog2022.08.25Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky
why you steal my image
original tutorial from https://www.kevintekno.com/2021/01/cara-mencari-informasi-seseorang.html
The images come from the tools github page: https://github.com/mxrch/ghunt
If you could please send the correct link as yours leads to 404 so we cannot confirm that something is wrong
How to genarate tokens and cookies ?
it seems it’s not working. Now it keeps saying “This email address does not belong to a Google Account.”
It’s hard to say what’s the problem, because there is an open issue with this error message. You can find more details here https://github.com/mxrch/GHunt/issues/144
It does always show last edit date as exactly 1 month ago from the time being (in case if editing was done later, it seems to be correct) no matter what cookies were used. Tried on several accounts. For me it has not also extracted any additional data as phone models, whatsoever. Thanks for the tool though.
it seems like the cookies are invalid, try regenerating them.