After debuting in the summer of 2015, Mr. Robot has amassed an insane amount of fanfare, critical acclaim, and even a Golden Globe in such a short span. Much of the praise concern its timely capitalist themes of economic and income inequality.
But a large amount of credit also goes to the show’s incredible attention to detail, thanks to creator Sam Esmail, who made it a personal goal to do right by the hacker community and being as close to realistic as possible.
Here are just five of some of the best hacks performed on the show.
Created by Pwnie Express
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Blog2022.12.13What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- Blog2022.10.12Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- Blog2022.08.29Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- Blog2022.08.25Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky
View all comments