If you thought all computer hackers were out there to steal your credit card information and personal details you’d be very wrong. Some hackers are actually everyday life superheroes, fighting crime and injustice wherever they see it. And they do it all for the love of keeping the internet safe.
Call them ethical hackers, white-hat hackers or penetration testers, they are a small band of web wizards patrol the internet looking for potential security hazards, with major firms offering payouts for their hard work. Here is a list of 15 of the most successful ones:
Created by Nimbus Hosting
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Blog2022.12.13What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- Blog2022.10.12Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- Blog2022.08.29Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- Blog2022.08.25Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky
View all comments