In this video from our OSINT for Hackers online course by Atul Tiwari you will learn how to utilize ExploitDB and searchsploit during your OSINT activities. Using databases available to you is a great way to make your life easier and your work more efficient - jump in and see for yourself!
In the age of social networking where people post everything about themselves over the insecure internet, it becomes easy to hunt for or harvest information with the help of open source intelligence gathering. The only thing we are required is to use is the right set of mind with the right set of open source tools.
We can get almost everything, from credit card numbers to social security numbers, personal data, complete profiles of any person, vulnerable and misconfigured servers, private or internal IP addresses of an organization, passwords for admin panel, geo-location of IP addresses; more than 80 percent of the desired information can be obtained using only OSINT (Open Source Intelligence gathering).
This course is focused only on OSINT tools that are free to use. We have used numerous such tools that act as a silver bullet in terms of accessing public sources. In module 1, starting with DNS enumeration, getting useful URLs, IP and host finder, we will dive into harvesting email addresses anonymously and finding information about an email. Google dork or Google hacking database will play a crucial role in finding the complete information about anything deeply. Netcraft, web archives, and cached data will complete this module with outstanding command over all the topics discussed. You can start OSINT straight from here.
The exercises of the module focus on:
- Harvesting email addresses
- Using Google dorks to find hidden data
- Searching for cached data
- Using Automater, ExploitDB, searchsploit, and other tools to make OSINT easier
- Gathering DNS records
[custom-related-posts title="Related Posts:" none_text="None found" order_by="title" order="ASC"]
- BlogMarch 28, 2022Footprinting Firewalls | Reconnaissance Tutorial [FREE COURSE CONTENT]
- BlogMarch 17, 2022Process Hollowing Malware | Reverse Engineering Tutorial [FREE COURSE CONTENT]
- BlogMarch 9, 2022Sniffing BLE packets | IoT Hacking Tutorial [FREE COURSE CONTENT]
- BlogFebruary 18, 2022Pass The Hash Attacks in Active Directory [FREE COURSE CONTENT]