Download FileWrath of Ransomware.pdf Please login or Register to access downloadables Download Dear readers, One of the biggest threats that we currently fight with is ransomware. Although it already had our attention, it recently got “very popular”. Ransomware has become one of the most successful forms of cybercrime and the 2016 quickly became the year of ransomware. Despite our skills we can still fail and become victims of its attacks. While the whole cybersecurity community attempts to educate users , the need for better technical support is very real and ever increasing. Current predictions don’t see the ransomware epidemic slowing down anytime soon. The situation is likely to get far worse, as more cyber criminals move into developing and deploying ransomware. There is no perfect solution for ransomware (yet), but we hope that with this issue of Hakin9 you will learn how ransomware has evolved so far, and, more importantly,....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Issues2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools
- free2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools - Preview
- Issues2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit
- free2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit - Preview