Download FileSpiderFoot Open Source Intelligence Automation.pdf.pdf Please login or Register to access downloadables Download Dear readers, It’s Halloween time! Do you celebrate the scariest day of the year? As you may have noticed the main focus of this issue are Open Source Tools for Hackers, so in the remaining articles you will be able read up on Nmap, WireShark, Hydra, Metasploit and many more! Enjoy your reading, Hakin9 Magazine’s Editorial Team If you want to buy this magazine click here >>Download Preview<< >>Table of Contents<< Cyber Security Horror Stories Artificial Intelligence in Cyber Defense by Cpt (HE-A) Georgios Karapilafis Military Academy of Euelpidon, Technical University of Crete Thessaloniki, Greece In a rapidly changing world, in which organizations put efforts into safeguarding data to survive in a challenging and unclear in its definition cyberspace arena, data play a key role in their functionality, prestige and survivability. The speed of processes and....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Issues2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools
- free2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools - Preview
- Issues2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit
- free2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit - Preview