Download FilePractical DevOps Preview.pdf Please login or Register to access downloadables Download Dear Readers, In February's edition of Hakin9 we would like to present you a few very important topics. If you asked an average person “What does DevOps mean to you?” you’d probably get a blank stare. Then there are those that are vaguely aware of DevOps as a concept. While a vague understanding is better than nothing, it leaves a lot of room for misconceptions and misinformation, which can be problematic in the long term. Since DevOps is invading the cybersecurity field we decided to share a perspective of specialists that will explain the nature of DevOps in the security area. You’ll also learn about securing the cloud in AWS environment, as Tiago Silva prepared the perfect guide to keep your company data safe. Staying in the defensive approach, we also present an article about Blockchain Network Security,....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Issues2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools
- free2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools - Preview
- Issues2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit
- free2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit - Preview