Download FileOSINT for Hackers.pdf Please login or Register to access downloadables Download Dear readers, We hope that you had a great summer, and when the first days of autumn came, you were ready to welcome them with a lot of energy! Despite some rainy days, we are convinced that our newest edition will bring some creativity to your autumn evenings. OSINT for hackers is, as you can guess, an edition dedicated to open source intelligence tools and techniques. Let’s see what’s inside! We start with a few simple articles. Introduction to OSINT tools by Babar Khan Akhunzada will give a quick overview of the most important tools, resources, and CTFs, if you are looking for materials you can use for future reference. A different perspective is offered by Nihad Hassan in his article. He presents methodologies and techniques, the part that’s very important while conducting an OSINT investigation. Next is....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Issues2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools
- free2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools - Preview
- Issues2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit
- free2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit - Preview