Download FileMalware Attacks Preview.pdf Please login or Register to access downloadables Download Dear readers, Our November edition is dedicated to malware attacks, and inside you will find various articles that will dive into this topic. We prepared a batch of articles, tutorials, and case studies that we hope will interest you. Let’s see what’s inside! We start with the tutorial on creating malware with Excel and using Azure as a C2 server. The author demonstrates an attack by using a malicious document with a Macro VBA that installs a C2 Agent using Trevorc2 to create a botnet on Azure. Sounds interesting, right? There is one more article about Azure, which we highly recommend checking out - Azure Defender for SQL. The author presents how to protect your database workload with two plans: vulnerability assessment and ATP. Back to malware! In CryptoLocker - Origin and Analysis you will learn all about....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Issues2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools
- free2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools - Preview
- Issues2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit
- free2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit - Preview