Download FileHakinEN_epub.jpgHakinEN_2015 (1).pdfHakinEN_2015.epub Please login or Register to access downloadables Download Dear Hakin9 Readers, We would like to proudly present you the newest issue of Hakin9 Open, which is free to download for everyone interested in the topic. We hope that you will find many interesting articles inside the magazine and that you will have time to read all of them. We are really counting on your feedback here! Let’s get a look at what you will find in this issue of Hakin9. This time we present you with an extremely wide range of topics, starting with the description of metadata where you’ll find what it is and how to extract it. Don’t skip it, it’s really engaging! Also we would like to introduce you to other amazing subjects, starting from Social Media Privacy, going through Authentication System and Car Hacking as well as Encryption Database Techniques. Just for you, our fantastic readers, we have prepared a special....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Issues2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools
- free2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools - Preview
- Issues2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit
- free2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit - Preview
Very nice test. I also use it this way when I the target is a mobile phone.
you can also generate QRcode directly from Armitage with the use of this small cortana code:
Awesome edition! I love the BeEF+Armitage exploitation, it worked very well on my test! I’ve extended it with the QRCODE xploit and printed a A4 poster with it and placed it on the entrance of the Shopping cinema of my town :-D it was amazing!
A good continuous myght be inclusion of a topic with persistance with BeEF. Thanks’ for it!
Thank you for this lovely comment, I am glad that you enjoyed our Open Issue! And your idea with poster in cinema? Just brilliant!