Download FileBuilding a Hacking Kit with Raspberry Pi and Kali Linux.pdf Please login or Register to access downloadables Download Dear readers, The summer time is almost over, everyone is back to work. As sad as that is, we hope that you spend your vacation relaxing. Today we would like to present you our new issue: Building a Hacking Kit with Raspberry Pi and Kali Linux. Inside you will find various articles, like “P4wnP1 – Advanced USB attacks with a low cost Raspberry Pi Zero” that’s presented by the tool’s author in our magazine. You will learn how to hack a light bulb with bluetooth, bypass emulator detection on Genymotion and more! Make sure to check them all. As always, we want to thank all our authors, reviewers, and proofreaders - everyone who helped make this issue a reality. Our betatesters put in a lot of extra effort this month, working....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Issues2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools
- free2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools - Preview
- Issues2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit
- free2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit - Preview