Download FilePreview Azure&Malware Sandboxes.pdf Please login or Register to access downloadables Download Dear readers, This year has been one of the weirdest experiences in our lives and that’s why we wanted to come back to topics we know you love. We prepared a few articles that approach known areas “Malware and Azure“ from different perspectives. We start with The Integration of Azure Sphere and Azure Cloud Services for Internet of Things. The author proposes an integrated solution for Internet of Things (IoT), utilizing high performance Azure Sphere microcontroller unit and Microsoft Azure cloud services. Another article related to Azure is Azure SQL Managed Instance Overview, which is a brief tutorial on deploying Azure SQL Managed Instance on SQL server type of workload running in Microsoft Azure. Pretty awesome, right? You may also want to look at Kubernetes as an Availability Manager for Microservice Applications, where authors show a results of....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Issues2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools
- free2022.07.27Ethical Hacking Tools - Preview
- Issues2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit
- free2022.05.31Ethical Hacking Starter Kit - Preview