Installation from Binary The installation is easy. You can download a prebuilt binary from the releases page, unpack and run! or with ▶ curl -sSfL https://git.io/get-crlfuzz | sh -s -- -b /usr/local/bin from Source If you have go1.13+ compiler installed and configured: ▶ GO111MODULE=on go get -v github.com/dwisiswant0/crlfuzz/cmd/crlfuzz In order to update the tool, you can use -u flag with go gets command. from GitHub ▶ git clone https://github.com/dwisiswant0/crlfuzz ▶ cd crlfuzz/cmd/crlfuzz ▶ go build . ▶ mv crlfuzz /usr/local/bin Usage Basic Usage Simply, CRLFuzz can be run with: ▶ crlfuzz -u "https://target" Flags ▶ crlfuzz -h This will display help for the tool. Here are all the switches it supports. Flag Description -u, --url Define single URL to fuzz -l, --list Fuzz URLs within file -X, --method Specify request method to use (default: GET) -o, --output File to save results -d, --data Define request data -H, --header Pass custom header to....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- BlogDecember 13, 2022What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- BlogOctober 12, 2022Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- BlogAugust 29, 2022Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- BlogAugust 25, 2022Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky