ADB-Toolkit is a BASH Script with 28 options and a METASPLOIT Section which has 6 options and is made to do easy penetration testing on Android devices. You can do pretty much anything with this script and test whether your android device is safe or not. This script is made with the help of ADB (Android Debug Bridge) it's a tool that is used for the developers for debugging the android device but as we know everything has its two sides a good and a bad and I'm not telling you to do bad things but we don't do illegal things or FBI will find you.
( Don't use with wrong intentions )
Note: I'm not responsible for anything you do to anyone with this tool this does not come under my responsibility.
METASPLOIT SECTION: This section consists of scripts that are related to Metasploit payload and you can create a payload and install it and launch it without even touching the phone and you know the power of Metasploit.
Added vesion checking code Really big bug fixes Wiki in made
Added multi device support, now 3 Added support to Arch, Fedora, Centos Added option to restart the ADB server or not in the beginning of the script Added Option to clear screen when a specfic option is done executing Fix the Exit option (Not Working) Simplified the Remote connection establishment Fix 100's of Bugs Specified the directories for pulling the data Make the script executable from any where in shell (Fixed)
Added Metasploit Section Added option to restart the ADB server or not in the beginning of the script Added 7 more options :- 1. COPY ALL DEVICE STORAGE 2. COPY A SPECIFIED FILE OR FOLDER 3. PUT A FILE IN VICTIMS DEVICE 4. LAUNCH AN APPLICATION 5. CHECK IS PHONE ROOTED OR NOT 6. HANG THE PHONE ( Rooted Phone ) 7. SEND SMS FROM THE PHONE Fixed the Remote connection not establishing Make the script executable from any where in shell
Before using this tool you must enable USB-Debugging from the developer settings from the Android setting and then you are good to go.
1. Go to settings 2. Go to About device/tablet 3. Tap Build Number 7 times 4. Developer options will occur 5. Go to Developer options 6. Search for Usb Debugging & Install via USB 7. Turn those settings on
I suggest please reinstall the toolkit or git pull it for every new release
git clone https://github.com/ASHWIN990/ADB-Toolkit.git cd ADB-Toolkit sudo chmod +x install.sh sudo ./install.sh -i "or" sudo bash install.sh -i
sudo ./ADB-Toolkit.sh or you can do sudo bash ADB-Toolkit.sh or you can also do sudo adb-toolkit any where in shell
Metasploit Section Screenshot
Pull requests are welcome. For major changes, please open an issue first to discuss what you would like to change.
- ASHWINI SAHU - WHOLE WORK - (https://github.com/ASHWIN990)
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Blog2022.12.13What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- Blog2022.10.12Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- Blog2022.08.29Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- Blog2022.08.25Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky