Agenda FIC 2015 7th International Cybersecurity Forum Cybersecurity and...
Theme for 2013 – Bringing Safety, Resilience and Security in Cyberspace.
Venue – Yaoundé Conference Centre, Cameroon
Date: 22 – 26 April 2013
About the event
Now in its 3rd successful year, the Commonwealth Cybersecurity Forum of the CTO has been developed for stakeholders to highlight the importance of implementing robust and effective Cybersecurity frameworks, in order to assure the safety, security and resilience of Cyber Space, paving the way to leverage its potentials for the benefit of mankind.
- Critical Information Infrastructure Protection: Customising global standards to national contexts
- Safe surfing for the young: Child Online Protection, a joint programme by the ITU and the CTO implemented in, Cameroon, Gambia, Ghana, Mauritius, Nigeria and Sierra Leone
- Ensuring security while preserving privacy: Conflict between national security interests and individual’s rights
- Implications of online identity theft: From financial loss to emotional trauma
- Building norms of behaviour: Through multi-stakeholder partnerships across borders
For more information please visit the event website – http://www.cto.int/events/