Who is spying on you? The source that is used to spy on you might be closer to you than you think, it can be your wireless router or public wifi. The need to help you secure your stuff and keep spies out of your network makes us come with an example of network security that can work for you. Firewall is a network security measure that happens to be the most common. It is defined as any perimeter device that permits or denies traffic based on a set rules configured by administrator. Hence, a firewall can be as simple as a router with access list or as complex as set of modules that is distributed through the network controlled from one central location. The team from DjiBestBuy show us who is spying you and how to stop them. How to stop them? There are many ways you can protect....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Blog2022.12.13What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- Blog2022.10.12Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- Blog2022.08.29Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- Blog2022.08.25Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky