Application Security is the use of software, hardware, and procedural methods to protect applications from external threats. In the world of software design, security is becoming an increasingly important concern during development as applications are more accessible over different networks and as a result, are more vulnerable to a wide variety of threats. Many applications are fundamentally flawed, making it possible for hackers to steal data, hijack user inputs, or deny service entirely. The following slideshow presented by Column Information Security presents an application checklist—a look at how your company can counter the impact of seven top application security threats.
You can view the slideshow below.
This Top Application Security Threats slideshow was created by Column Information Security
Nori De Jesus is the Global Director of Marketing at Column Information Security. Nori brings over 20 years of experience as an advent marketer and business strategist working with software manufacturers and launching proprietary software solutions into the market.
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Blog2022.12.13What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- Blog2022.10.12Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- Blog2022.08.29Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- Blog2022.08.25Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky