Tool-X was developed for Termux and other android terminals. Using Tool-X, you can install almost 370+ hacking tools in Termux (android) and other Linux based distributions. Now Tool-X is available for Ubuntu, Debian etc. Operating System Requirements Tool-X works on any of the following operating systems: • Android (Using the…
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Blog2022.12.13What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- Blog2022.10.12Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- Blog2022.08.29Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- Blog2022.08.25Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky
0 = invalid input
this is the most useless tools i’ve ever seen
Tools are not installing. Humesha error show kerta h.
The tool was updated a few times after we made this post. Therefore something could be different. I recommend checking the Github page, and its issue section: https://github.com/rajkumardusad/Tool-X/issues There are many closed issues and maybe one of them will have an answer to your problem.
How to use a tool after installing from toolx
There is a section called “how to use” that explain what you can do with this tool. Check it out!
can you send me the link where to check
How to use termux ???