Tool-X was developed for Termux and other android terminals. Using Tool-X, you can install almost 370+ hacking tools in Termux (android) and other Linux based distributions. Now Tool-X is available for Ubuntu, Debian etc.
Operating System Requirements
Tool-X works on any of the following operating systems:
• Android (Using the Termux App)
• Linux (Debian Based Systems)
How to Install
Open the terminal and type following commands.
apt install git
git clone https://github.com/rajkumardusad/Tool-X.git
chmod +x install.aex
sh install.aexif not work than use
How to Use ?
Enter a Number for a specific output:
- (0) : To install all tools.
- (1) : To show all available tools and type the number of a tool which you want to install.
- (2) : To show tools category.
- (3) : For the install of the operating system in Termux
- (4) : If you want to update Tool-X.
- (5) : If you want to know About Us.
- (x) : To exit the tool.
Now Tool-X is installed successfully. To run Tool-X Type
toolx in your terminal.
toolx from anywhere in your terminal to open Tool-X.
Warning: use this tool at your own risk!