Thoron Framework has the ability to generate simple payloads to provide a Linux TCP attack.
About Thoron Framework
Thoron Framework is a Linux post-exploitation framework that exploits Linux TCP vulnerability to provide a shell-like connection. Thoron framework has the ability to generate simple payloads to provide Linux TCP attack.
chmod +x install.sh
cd thoron chmod +x uninstall.sh ./uninstall.sh
Thoron Framework execution
To execute Thoron Framework you should execute the following command.
Why Thoron Framework
- Simple and clear UX/UI.
Thoron Framework has a simple and clear UX/UI. It is easy to understand and it will be easier for you to master the Thoron Framework.
- A lot of different payloads.
There are a lot of different payloads in Thoron Framework such as Shell, Python and C payloads.
- Powerful ThorCat listener.
There is a powerful ThorCat listener in Thoron Framework that supports secure SSL connection and other useful functions.
Thoron Framework disclaimer
Usage of the Thoron Framework for attacking targets without prior mutual consent is illegal. It is the end user's responsibility to obey all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws. Developers assume no liability and are not responsible for any misuse or damage caused by this program.
More: https://github.com/entynetproject/thoron and http://entynetproject.simplesite.com
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Blog2022.12.13What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- Blog2022.10.12Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- Blog2022.08.29Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- Blog2022.08.25Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky