TheFatRat is an exploiting tool which compiles a malware with famous payload, and then the compiled malware can be executed on Linux , Windows , Mac and Android. TheFatRat Provides An Easy way to create Backdoors and Payload which can bypass most anti-virus.
- Fully Automating MSFvenom & Metasploit.
- Local or remote listener Generation.
- Easily Make Backdoor by category Operating System.
- Generate payloads in Various formats.
- Bypass anti-virus backdoors.
- File pumper that you can use for increasing the size of your files.
- The ability to detect external IP & Interface address .
- Automatically creates AutoRun files for USB / CDROM exploitation
Instructions on how to install TheFatRat
git clone https://github.com/Screetsec/TheFatRat.git cd TheFatRat chmod +x setup.sh && ./setup.sh
cd TheFatRat ./update && chmod +x setup.sh && ./setup.sh
More video tutorials at: https://github.com/Screetsec/TheFatRat
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
- Read the document before making an issue
More information and tutorials: https://github.com/Screetsec/TheFatRat
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Blog2022.12.13What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- Blog2022.10.12Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- Blog2022.08.29Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- Blog2022.08.25Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky
Hai, YT already remove all video upload by FAT Rat, anyone got his tutorial? I need it for my cyber security study….
I’m afraid that we do not have a control over what YT removes and when. At this moment we don’t have any video tutorial available from the creator. I would recommend just looking through internet, maybe there is a video uploaded by a different user.
How do you get it
You can get it from here: https://github.com/Screetsec/TheFatRat
its not getting install in my linux
thefatrat is an awesome tool, I have used it many times.
I have used the fatrat tools, really it’s awesome.
hello bro i am having trouble with data extraction can you help me