Join the cybersecurity and mobile forensics industry in Myrtle Beach, SC, USA, June 5 - 8, 2016 for Techno Security & Forensics Investigations Conference/Mobile Forensics World.
Over the years, these events have grown into one of the most important resources for IT security professionals creating an opportunity for discussion and information, bringing together the US market's elite stakeholders and decision makers.
Early Bird Attendee Registration Rates end this Thursday – March 31st! So register by then to save and ensure a room at the host hotel – Marriott Grande Dunes at Myrtle Beach (special $199 per night rate available).
Special Offer: Use Promo Code EFM16 when registering for an additional 30% off current registration rates.
For full details, visit TechnoSecurity
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Blog2022.12.13What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- Blog2022.10.12Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- Blog2022.08.29Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- Blog2022.08.25Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky
View all comments