Due to the overuse of script, a bunch of APIs has been taken offline. It is okay if you do not receive all the messages.
- The application requires an active internet connection to contact the APIs
- You would not be charged for any SMS/calls dispatched as a consequence of this script
- For best performance, use a single thread with a considerable delay time
- Always ensure that you are using the latest version of TBomb and have Python 3
- This application must not be used to cause harm/discomfort/trouble to others
- By using this, you agree that you cannot hold the contributors responsible for any misuse
Check your Python version by typing in
$ python --version
If you get the following
or any version greater than or equal to 3.4, this script has been tested and confirmed to be supported. For obsolete versions of Python (eg 2.7), use discretion while executing the script as it has not been tested there.
- Over 15 integrated messaging and calling APIs included with JSON
- Unlimited (with abuse protection) and super-fast bombing with multithreading
- Possibility of international API support (APIs are offline)
- Flexible with the addition of newer APIs with the help of JSON documents
- Actively supported by the developers with frequent updates and bug-fixes
- Intuitive auto-update feature and notification fetch feature included
- Recently made free and open-source for community contributions
- Modular codebase and snippets can be easily embedded in other programs
Install by PIP (Recommended)
Before continuing make sure the following requirements are satisfied:
- Python version greater than or equal to 3.4 is installed
- pip is installed for Python 3
tbomb package by running:
pip3 install tbomb
Run TBomb by just typing:
Install from GIT
Git installation methods are not universal and are likely to differ between distributions so installing Git as per the given instructions below may not work. Please check out how to install Git for your Linux distribution here. Commands below provide instructions for Debian-based systems.
TBomb.shas sudo miscofigures files ownership. It is recommended not to run it as sudo
Run these commands to clone and run TBomb.
To use the bomber type the following commands in Termux:
pkg install git -y pkg install python -y git clone https://github.com/TheSpeedX/TBomb.git cd TBomb ./TBomb.sh
To use the application, type in the following commands in iSH.
apk add git apk add python3 apk add py3-pip apk add ruby gem install toilet git clone https://github.com/TheSpeedX/TBomb.git cd TBomb pip3 install -r requirements.txt chmod +x TBomb.sh ./TBomb.sh
For Debian-based GNU/Linux distributions
To use the application, type in the following commands in GNU/Linux terminal.
sudo apt install git git clone https://github.com/TheSpeedX/TBomb.git cd TBomb bash TBomb.sh
To use the application, type in the following commands in MacOS terminal:
/usr/bin/ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)"
brew install git brew install python3 sudo easy_install pip sudo pip install --upgrade pip git clone https://github.com/TheSpeedX/TBomb.git cd TBomb bash TBomb.sh
Missing Tools on MacOS
toilet cannot be installed yet on macOS. But TBomb does still work.
- Catch t0xic0der at https://atlasdoc.netlify.app
- Check Avinash at https://github.com/AvinashReddy3108
- Mail scpketer at [email protected]
- Mail Stefan at [email protected]
- Ping Rieltar at https://t.me/RieltarReborn
- SC AMAN
- Make Code More Readable and Extensible
- Add Mail Spam Module
- Add Mail Spam APIs
- Add Update Feature using git
- Add Update Feature without git (download zip and extract)
- Split code into multiple files (after Deprecation)
- Poor internet connection:
Check your internet connection and try pinging any remote address to confirm.
- Do you support "X" Country?
Most Countries are supported for SMS and only India for calls. The SMS delivery rate might be different for different countries.
- Can you add support for "X" Country?
We do what we can, but we cannot promise. Please stay tuned for future support. If you are ready to help then maybe we can do faster.
- Why is the limit so low?
Due the amount of requests, the APIs can die. To prevent a bigger outtake of TBomb, it has been limited.
- Help, i got the error that the requirements aren't installed, even when the installer has successfully reached the main menu
The Easy Method:
pip3 install tbomb
Then execute by simply running
The Git Method:
Clone the repo and Switch to the TBomb Directory and execute this command:
pip3 install -r requirements.txt
- Help, i can't execute TBomb.sh!
Run TBomb Directly with
- VPN? Proxy's?
No, TBomb can fail due the high response time or API restrictions.
- Protection ?
Use OTP Blockers and activate DND.
- Call Bombing does not work!
It does only work for indian numbers. Other Country's are not supported yet.
Last Update: 15.05.2021