Striker 2.0 is still in the prototype phase, which means it's not intended to be used by regular users. It has been made public for contributions to make the development faster.
python3 striker.py example.com
Phase 1: Attack Surface Discovery
This phase includes finding subdomains of the user-specified domain, filtering alive hosts as well scanning of 1000 most common TCP ports.
Phase 2: Sweeping
Mass scanning of misconfigured HTTP response headers, croassdomain.xml as well as checks for some sensitive files is done in this phase.
Phase 3: Aggressive Information Gathering
This phase is dedicated to data gathering by crawling the subdomains. The gathered data is used to find outdated JS libraries, detect CMS and technologies in use.
HTML forms that are tested in later phases for vulnerability detection are also collected during this crawling.
Phase 4: Vulnerability Scanning
[This phase is under development]
/db/outdated_js.json is taken from retire.js.
/db/tech_signatures.json is taken from Wappalyzer.
/db/waf_signatures.json is extracted (and converted to JSON) from sqlmap's WAF detection modules.
/modules/retirejs.py is a modified version of retirejslib.
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Blog2022.12.13What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- Blog2022.10.12Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- Blog2022.08.29Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- Blog2022.08.25Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky