Cloud computing is using the Internet to deliver hardware and software services instead of keeping physical hardware and software at your office. Many small businesses are migrating to the cloud and experiencing benefits that were never before possible, which is why today, 37 percent of U.S. small businesses have fully adapted to cloud computing, with experts predicting those numbers to double by 2020. The cloud is redefining the way small businesses do business. To learn more about why your business should use the cloud, check out this slideshow from Maryland Computer Service.
About the Author:
Steve Johnson is the owner of Maryland Computer Service Inc. For over a decade, he has been helping businesses with HIPAA compliance and various other IT support services.
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Blog2022.12.13What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- Blog2022.10.12Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- Blog2022.08.29Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- Blog2022.08.25Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky