Scripting is a crucial skill to make your ethical hacking more streamlined and efficient. In this video from our Pentesting with Golang online course you will see how you can write a very useful script. It will allow you to scan a network for named hosts after you gain initial access - excellent for recon, lateral movement, persistence, and privilege escalation! Watch the video and up your scripting skills with some Golang:
Learn more scripting with Golang: book you seat!
In this course, we’ll take you on a journey to using Golang for security purposes such as OSINT technicals, scanning, reconnaissance, interacting with APIs and many more techniques that are essential for penetration testers and hackers. Everything is different because it is Golang! Golang is used in a wide range of security projects.
What skills will you gain?
- Concurrency programming
- Write your own security tools
- Golang network modules
- Networking with Go
- Socket Programming and using it for penetration testing
- Interacting with search engines and APIs
What will you learn about?
- HTML Scraping and Escaping
- Goroutine and concurrency technicals in Go
- Bruteforce Attacks
- Information gathering and Scanning phases
- Socket Programming
- Servers and clients
Why take it NOW?
Because the Golang is becoming more and more popular and its use in the field of security. So that in the near future most projects and security tools will be written in Golang.
Who is this course for?
This course is for you if you are a Network Engineer, Hacker, Penetration Tester, Network Security, System Administrator and you are looking for a source to start penetration testing with Golang.
Why this course?
It is a hands-on and practical course that avoids theoretical concepts. You can take this course if you want to level-up your knowledge in the penetration testing field and programming. This course is for you if you would like to write your own security tool with Golang.
Estimated times to finish the course modules:
- Installation and Introduction, 30-50m
- Go syntax, 80m
- Enumeration and Scanning, 30-40m
- Packet Capturing, 30m
- Brute Force, 30-40m
- OSINT, 60m
- Web Scraping, 60m
- Steganography, 60m
- TOTAL: About 400m, 6.30h
Another course by this instructor, done for our sister project: NLP for OSINT and Threat Analysis
- BlogMarch 28, 2022Footprinting Firewalls | Reconnaissance Tutorial [FREE COURSE CONTENT]
- BlogMarch 17, 2022Process Hollowing Malware | Reverse Engineering Tutorial [FREE COURSE CONTENT]
- BlogMarch 9, 2022Sniffing BLE packets | IoT Hacking Tutorial [FREE COURSE CONTENT]
- BlogFebruary 18, 2022Pass The Hash Attacks in Active Directory [FREE COURSE CONTENT]