python MJPG.py: for public MJPG streamers around the internet
python webcamXP.py: for public webcamXP streamers around the internet
The program will output a list of links with the format of
If your terminal supports links, click the link and open it in your browser, otherwise, copy the link and open it in your browser.
- clone&cd into the repo:
git clone https://github.com/JettChenT/scan-for-webcams;cd scan-for-webcams
- install requirements:
pip install -r requirements.txt
- set up shodan:
- go to shodan.io, register/login and grab your API key
- Set environ
export "SHODAN_API_KEY"="<your api key>"
- set up clarifai:
- go to clarifai.com, register/log in, create an application and grab your API key
- set environ
export "CLARIFAI_API_KEY"="<your api key>"
And then you can run the program!
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Blog2022.12.13What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- Blog2022.10.12Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- Blog2022.08.29Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- Blog2022.08.25Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky
View all comments