⚠️ BETA ⚠️
This project is in the beta phase, we will be constantly updating the main branch, if you have found any bugs or issues, please let us know via GitHub Issues and we will try our best to get it resolved quickly.
This is an Online Reverse Shell Generator that allows anyone to configure their IP Addresses, Ports, and Shell of choice for your favorite reverse shell payloads, this generator has functionality to save all settings in local storage, so that you can return to the site at any time and not lose any of your settings. All interactions and shells generated, never interact with the server, so no logs are created. This can also be used in real-life Penetration Tests and/or CTFs. All the shells are compiled from publicly available, and well-known one-liners. The team is constantly updating, so make sure to Bookmark the website.
git clone https://github.com/0dayCTF/reverse-shell-generator
- Powershell Encoded
- Emoji PHP (actually works)
We are constantly working on adding new solutions for the best one-liners and listeners please feel free to suggest a new feature in our issues section https://github.com/0dayCTF/reverse-shell-generator/issues.
- Bind Shells
- MSFVenom Payload Generator
- cURL'able raw payloads
Thank you for the awesome, support, development, and ideas.
About the Author
I am Ryan Montgomery "0day". My social media is https://instagram.com/0day / https://twitter.com/0dayCTF / https://facebook.com/RyanMMontgomery
- Blog2022.05.02Lupo - Malware IOC Extractor and Debugging module for Malware Analysis Automation
- Blog2022.05.02DDexec - a technique to run binaries filelessly and stealthily on Linux using dd to replace the shell with another process
- Blog2022.04.28ADReaper - A fast enumeration tool for Windows Active Directory Pentesting written in Go
- Blog2022.04.27Shhhloader - SysWhispers Shellcode Loader
Now supporting MSFVenom Generator and RAW mode for cURLing shells onto the target machine.