- Poland rank fifth, as there are 20,510 online searches a month by Poles concerning the possible negative implications of 5G technology
- The United States is the most sceptical country in the world about 5G, with an average 374,700 tentative online searches about 5G per month
- United Kingdom (93,400) and Australia (32,970) are among the other countries where there are over 30,000 dubious online searches regarding 5G each month
5G is one of the pinnacle new technologies that is set to revolutioniseeveryday life. Driven by its core benefit of super-fast low latency internet, 5G has the strong potential to unlock the full capabilities of other advanced technologies like augmented reality and Internet of things (IoT). Despite these positive credentials, many are still cynical about 5G.
Interested in technology trends, Prolifics Testing utilised online analytics tool Ahrefs to discover which countries in the world are most sceptical about 5G based on their online searches in relation to 5G.
Prolifics Testing classified and grouped consistently recurring Google searches by individuals on 5G such as ‘is 5G dangerous?’, ‘is 5G safe?’, ‘is 5G harmful?’, ‘does 5G pose health risks?’ and ‘does 5G cause/spread coronavirus (Covid-19)?’ as sceptical online searches about 5G.
Prolifics Testing found that that the United States is in the number one spot as Americans are the most hesitant about the emerging technology, with an astonishing 374,700 sceptical online searches regarding 5G each month – the equivalent of 1,027 sceptical online searches per day!
In second position is the United Kingdom, where there are 93,400 online searches a month by Brits doubting and questioning various aspects of 5G.
Poland is in fifth place, as there is an average of 20,510 dubious online queries about 5G per month by worried Poles.
Australia (32,970) and Canada (22,680) are among the other countries in the world where there are more than 20,000 tentative online searches about 5G every month, respectively ranking third and fourth.
Interestingly in Africa, there are 13,780 online searches a month by South Africans (eighth place) and 6,850 online searches a month by Nigerians (thirteenth place) concerning the possible negative implications of 5G technology.
At the other end in 20th place is Denmark, where there is an average of 1,410 sceptical online searches by Danes relating to 5G each month.
- Blog2022.05.02Lupo - Malware IOC Extractor and Debugging module for Malware Analysis Automation
- Blog2022.05.02DDexec - a technique to run binaries filelessly and stealthily on Linux using dd to replace the shell with another process
- Blog2022.04.28ADReaper - A fast enumeration tool for Windows Active Directory Pentesting written in Go
- Blog2022.04.27Shhhloader - SysWhispers Shellcode Loader