Record a penetration testing video tutorial. That’s it! You can present whatever you want - how to use one of the functionalities of your favorite tool, how to perform that one trick you know really well - anything you want. Only two conditions: it has to deal with ethical hacking / penetration testing and it has to be a tutorial - so that other people watching it would learn something.
You can submit your tutorials until midnight of February 29th.
6 months of Hakin9 Magazine’s Premium subscription - access to archives, magazines and online courses!
How to submit:
post a video to your favorite video streaming service (like YouTube or Vimeo) and send us the link;
send us the video file at [email protected] or [email protected] - you can use file sharing services;
Or upload your video on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/528268937335188/
How will we choose the winner:
The final winner will be chosen by the Hakin9 team, taking into account votes on social media and our blog.
Submissions have to deal with ethical hacking or penetration testing;
You can’t break any laws when recording the tutorial and your submission must present legal techniques;
Your tutorial has to be at least 5 minutes long, but not longer than 15;
Your tutorial must be your own work;
The tutorial you submit cannot be subject to any copyright laws, and cannot be already published elsewhere;
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Blog2022.12.13What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- Blog2022.10.12Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- Blog2022.08.29Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- Blog2022.08.25Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky
View all comments