r00kie-kr00kie is a PoC exploit for the CVE-2019-15126 kr00k vulnerability. This project is intended for educational purposes only and cannot be used for law violations or personal gain. The author of this project is not responsible for any possible harm caused by the materials. Requirements To use these scripts, you will need a WiFi card supporting the active monitor mode with frame injection. We recommend the Atheros AR9280 chip (IEEE 802.11n) we used to develop and test the code. We have tested this PoC on Kali Linux Installation # clone main repo git clone https://github.com/hexway/r00kie-kr00kie.git && cd ./r00kie-kr00kie # install dependencies sudo pip3 install -r requirements.txt How to use Script: r00kie-kr00kie.py This is the main exploit file that implements the kr00k attack ->~:python3 r00kie-kr00kie.py -h usage: r00kie-kr00kie.py [-h] [-i INTERFACE] [-l CHANNEL] [-b BSSID] [-c CLIENT] [-n DEAUTH_NUMBER] [-d DEAUTH_DELAY] [-p PCAP_PATH_READ] [-r PCAP_PATH_RESULT] [-q] PoC of CVE-2019-15126 kr00k vulnerability optional arguments:....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Blog2022.12.13What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- Blog2022.10.12Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- Blog2022.08.29Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- Blog2022.08.25Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky