In this short video from our archived Wireless Security and Hacking online course you will learn how to code a simple WiFi scanner in Python. Our instructor, Mo, explains everything step by step, and if you want to take this project further, go ahead. This video could be a great start to a new adventure, jump in!
This course is designed to give you complex understanding of wireless security and penetration testing techniques. After the course you will become familiar with various aspects of how wireless networks are protected, and how they can be hacked. It will give you the necessary skill to perform and report a wireless penetration test. In addition to that, the course will show you how you can use those skills to code your own wireless penetration testing tools.
- The course is self-paced – you can visit the training whenever you want and your content will be there.
- Once you’re in, you keep access forever, even when you finish the course.
- There are no deadlines, except for the ones you set for yourself.
- We designed the course so that a diligent student will need about 18 hours of work to complete the training.
- Your time will be filled with reading, videos, and exercises.
Aim of the course:
- Educate users with basics of wireless technology
- Teaching from basic to advanced wireless hacking techniques
- Prepare for students to perform wireless penetration test
- Provide remediation plans for wireless security vulnerabilities
- Prepare students to pass their wireless security exams (OSWP, SANS and others)
What skills will students gain?
- Attempt a variety of world standard exams
- Perform Wireless Network assessment
- Python WiFi Scanner coding
- Laptop / Desktop :)
- USB wireless adapter
- Visualization solution (VMware or VirtualBox)
- Basic skills of Python, crash course will be provided
- Basic home router for personal lab setup