The courses below were all published in 2015 or earlier. While we stand by pubishing them then, we’ve grown so much since. We recognize that these workshops don’t exactly meet our standards, as we understand them today.
All classes are available within our premium membership, and have adjusted CPE awards to reflect their respective contents. If you join, please keep in mind that some of the information inside might be outdated or not relevant. We’ll be adding notes at the beginning of each course to let you know what’s worth checking out in each!
The access to this course is restricted to Hakin9 Premium or IT Pack Premium Subscription
Learn how to hack with SQL Injections
Certificate of completion, no CPE credits
- The course is self-paced – you can visit the training whenever you want and your content will be there.
- Once you’re in, you keep access forever, even when you finish the course.
- There are no deadlines, except for the ones you set for yourself.
Module 1: INTRODUCTION TO SQL AS A DEVELOPER TOOL
- Background Information
- Developer Information
- SQL query types
- SQL joins
- SQL data types
- SQL Clauses
Module 2: IMPORTANCE OF SQL IN ETHICAL HACKING
- Importance of SQL
- Famous Websites that got hacked because of SQL Injection
- Google Hacking Database GHDB/ Google hacking
- Live Hacking
Module 3: WRITING SQL INJECTIONS
- What is SQL Injection?
- Union attack - SQL Injection
- SQLMAP - the SQL Injection Tool
Module 4: SQL INJECTIONS IN ACCESS, MSSQL, ORACLE AND MYSQL DATABASES
- How to Identify Background Database Type
- SQL Injections techniques for MYSQL Database
- SQL Injection techniques for MS SQL Server
- SQL Injection Techniques for Oracle Database
- SQL Injection Techniques for MS Access Database
Module 5: SETTING UP LAB FOR PRACTICING SQL INJECTIONS