Powerglot encodes several kinds of scripts using polyglots, for example, offensive PowerShell scripts. It is not needed a loader to run the payload. In red-team exercises or offensive tasks, masking of payloads is usually done by using steganography, especially to avoid network-level protection, being one of the most common payloads…
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Blog2022.12.13What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- Blog2022.10.12Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- Blog2022.08.29Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- Blog2022.08.25Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky
View all comments