We present you the recording of our webinar with Juan Sacco, the creator of Exploit Pack, that took place on January 30th.
During the webinar the participants had a chance to meet Juan Sacco and watch his presentation on penetration testing with Exploit Pack.
Let us know how you liked the recording and if you would like to see more.
Juan has done a course on how to use Exploit pack on our website, you can find it here: Exploit Pack Training
Remember, if you finish the course successfully, you get a free version of Professional Pack from Juan!
Author of the Exploit Pack.
Exploit Writer and Reverse Engineer, worked at Core Security, NOD32, Homeland Security (ARG) and others security related organizations.
About Exploit Pack:
Exploit Pack uses an advanced software-defined interface that supports rapid reconfiguration to adapt exploit codes to the constantly evolving threat environment. Our technologies allow you to rapidly tests and defend against hostile remote targets.
The mission of Exploit Pack is to process and exploit security issues, gain access and report incidents in a technical report to help defend against hostile systems.
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Blog2022.12.13What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- Blog2022.10.12Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- Blog2022.08.29Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- Blog2022.08.25Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky
View all comments