pastego is a scrape/Parse Pastebin using GO and grammar expression (PEG).
$ go get -u github.com/notdodo/pastego
Search keywords are case sensitive
pastego -s "password,keygen,PASSWORD"
You can use boolean operators to reduce false positive
pastego -s "quake && ~earthquake, password && ~(php || sudo || Linux || '<body>')"
This command will search for bins with
quake but not
earthquake words and for bins with
password but not
usage: pastego [<flags>] Flags: --help Show context-sensitive help (also try --help-long and --help-man). -s, --search="pass" Strings to search, i.e: "password,ssh" -o, --output="results" Folder to save the bins -i, --insensitive Search for case-insensitive strings
`&&` - and `||` - or `~` - not `'string with space'` `(myexpression && 'with operators')`
↑: show previous bin
↓: show next bin
n: jump forward by 15 bins
p: jump backward by 15 bins
N: move to the next block of findings (in alphabet order)
P: move to the previous block of findings (in alphabet order)
d: delete the file from the file system
HOME: go to the top
go get -u "github.com/PuerkitoBio/goquery"
go get -u "gopkg.in/alecthomas/kingpin.v2"
go get -u "github.com/jroimartin/gocui"
To create the code from PEG use pigeon:
go get -u github.com/mna/pigeon
You need a PRO account to use this: pastebin will block/blacklist your IP.
- increase the time between each request
- create a script to restart your router when pastebin warns you
Add a flag to pass/read a list of proxies to avoid IP ban/throttle for free users
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Blog2022.12.13What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- Blog2022.10.12Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- Blog2022.08.29Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- Blog2022.08.25Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky