This is a Web Scraping application built on Flask. This web application utilizes Pastebin Scraping API and scrapes IOCs including IP addresses, domains, hashes, and emails from the latest pastes of Pastebin. It uses Elasticsearch as the database to store the pastes and Kibana is used for visualizing data from Elasticsearch.
- Elasticsearch 5.6
- Enter your Pastebing Scraping API key and Flask secret key in the code
- Run the
127.0.0.1:5000in any browser
127.0.0.1:5601in any browser to see the Kibana dashboard
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Blog2022.12.13What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- Blog2022.10.12Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- Blog2022.08.29Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- Blog2022.08.25Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky
View all comments