osi.ig is an Open Source Information Instagram The Instagram OSINT Tool gets a range of information from an Instagram account that you normally wouldn't be able to get from just looking at their profile The information includes: [ profile ]: user id, followers/following, number of uploads, profile image URL, business enum, external URL, joined Recently, etc [ tags & mentions ] : most used hashtags and mentioned accounts [ email ]: if any email is used anywhere it'll be displayed [ posts ]: accessibility caption, location, timestamp, caption, picture URL, etc ( yet not working correctly with posts Instagram marks as 'sensitive content' ) Problems? Questions? Leave a message > https://github.com/th3unkn0n/osi.ig • How To Install $ pkg install -y git $ git clone https://github.com/th3unkn0n/osi.ig.git && cd osi.ig $ python3 -m pip install requirements.txt • Usage $ python3 main.py -u username $ python3 main.py -h -p, --post images info highlight •....
Read the rest of this story with a free account.
Already have an account? Sign in
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- BlogDecember 13, 2022What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- BlogOctober 12, 2022Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- BlogAugust 29, 2022Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- BlogAugust 25, 2022Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky