Event start date: 20th March 2013
Event end date: 21st March 2013
Venue: Putra World Trade Centre
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Connected devices have become a global phenomenon and the trend is expected to be ever last. The total number of connected devices increases by more than 150 percent throughout the decade with over 11 billion of total connected devices and revenue opportunity for mobile and wireless operators for this space by 2020 is approximately US$1.2 trillion.
Whilst the relatively mature markets of Europe and North America continuously fight for the market share, the emerging Asia Pacific markets offer varied opportunities for further and continuous growth.
The region is at the forefront of next-generation mobile and wireless technologies and cutting-edge innovation and account for a 47 percent market share whereas operators across Asia Pacific will benefit from revenues as high as US$447 billion.
- Education Hub with multiple educational theaters namely Mobile & Wireless Solutions Forum 2013, Digital Marketing & Advertising Asia 2013, InfoSec Asia Conference 2013, and Government Technologies Symposium 2013 will be held throughout the show days
- Initiatives, Incentives & Industry Support Pavilion will bring together relevant ministries, agencies, industry associations, export promotions bodies, banking and financial institutions in our efforts to drive ICT transformation regionally
- News Hub to gather media outlets across the industry and business world
- Hosted Student Workshops aims to bring best ICT students from Malaysia and neighboring countries with multiple slots available to be hosted as part of your educational and corporate social responsibilities programme
- Social Media Contests are made available on-site and open to sponsors who are looking for a relatively non-laborious and inexpensive tactic to grow brand and sales online
Strengthen existing relationships
No doubt a trade show is an excellent way to showcase your finest. To existing clients, it’s a reminder that you are and still an active, innovative, and competitive player and always be an essential part of the industry. For its worth, you’ll leave them a lasting impression of a hands-on experience with you and your products and services.
With multiple shows running concurrently, exhibiting @ Mobile & Wireless Technology 2013 will be an ideal platform to explore new markets.
It gives you the opportunity to establish new contacts and rub elbows with industry players, i.e.; corporate and institutional buyers, manufacturers, distributors, agents, sales representatives, etc. Most of the big deals have been proven generated from meeting someone at a trade show.
Highly Targeted & Quality Prospects
No more cold calls, you’ll meet your prospects at a trade show. Since you have met them, you’re no longer a stranger at the end of the wire whenever you call them. It’s getting more personal; hence, you’re practically friends now!
Brand building involves introducing the brand and getting people to recognize and recall it.
Mobile Cloud Computing, Mobile Devices, Mobile Advertising, Enterprise Wireless Networking, Bluetooth, Wireless Broadband, VoIP, Chip Manufacturers & Distributors, mCommerce, Mobile Enterprise, Machine-to-Machine (M2M), Wireless Security, WLAN, IP Multimedia Subsystem, Telcos / Network vendors, Platforms & operating systems, Mobile Apps, Mobile Social Networking, Mobile Health, Wi-Fi, Wireless Service Provider, WiMax, Devices manufacturers & distributors, Systems integrators and many others.
C-Level, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Managing Directors, Directors, Assistant Directors, Senior Managers, Managers, Executives, Engineers, Consultants, Distributors, Agents, Representatives from Mobile Operators, Telco Operators, Trade Associations, Hardware Manufacturers, Software Developers, Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), Systems Integrators, Digital Marketing Agencies, Industry & Business Publications, Fixed Network Operators, Government Agencies, Devices Manufacturers, Service Providers, Financial and Banking Institutions, Applications Developers, Entertainment Outlets, Advertising Agencies, Virtual Network Operators, Regulatory Bodies, Wireless Component Manufacturers, Network Infrastructure Providers, Broadcasters, Mobile Content Providers, Marketing Communications Agencies, Media Buying Agencies, and many others.
Comments are closed.