What is Metabigor?
Metabigor is Intelligence tool, its goal is to do OSINT tasks and more but without any API key.
go get -u github.com/j3ssie/metabigor
- Discover IP Address of the target.
- Wrapper for running masscan and nmap on IP target.
- Do searching from command line on some search engine.
# discovery IP of a company/organization echo "company" | metabigor net --org -o /tmp/result.txt # discovery IP of an ASN echo "ASN1111" | metabigor net --asn -o /tmp/result.txt cat list_of_ASNs | metabigor net --asn -o /tmp/result.txt # running masscan on port 443 for a subnet echo "18.104.22.168/24" | metabigor scan -p 443 -o /tmp/result.txt # running masscan on all port and nmap on open port cat list_of_IPs | metabigor scan --detail -o /tmp/result.txt # search result on fofa echo 'title="RabbitMQ Management"' | metabigor search -x -v -o /tmp/result.txt
This tool is for educational purposes only. You are responsible for your own actions. If you mess something up or break any laws while using this software, it's your fault, and your fault only.
Metabigor is made with ♥ by @j3ssiejjj and it is released under the MIT license.
More at: https://github.com/j3ssie/metabigor
- Hakin9 is a monthly magazine dedicated to hacking and cybersecurity. In every edition, we try to focus on different approaches to show various techniques - defensive and offensive. This knowledge will help you understand how most popular attacks are performed and how to protect your data from them. Our tutorials, case studies and online courses will prepare you for the upcoming, potential threats in the cyber security world. We collaborate with many individuals and universities and public institutions, but also with companies such as Xento Systems, CATO Networks, EY, CIPHER Intelligence LAB, redBorder, TSG, and others.
- Blog2022.12.13What are the Common Security Weaknesses of Cloud Based Networks?
- Blog2022.10.12Vulnerability management with Wazuh open source XDR
- Blog2022.08.29Deception Technologies: Improving Incident Detection and Response by Alex Vakulov
- Blog2022.08.25Exploring the Heightened Importance of Cybersecurity in Mobile App Development by Jeff Kalwerisky
View all comments