In this short video from our Password Cracking course you will learn how to find Linux passwords. It's a basic skill every hacker and pentester should know! While the course goes into much more advanced topics, you need to have a solid foundation to move on. Jump in!
When every attack type fails, when you don’t find any exploits, bugs, vulnerabilities, etc., password cracking comes into play. Meaning that, password cracking is the last phase when you want to attack, as this doesn’t depend on any bugs, vulnerabilities, exploits to be present in the target system, web, accounts, etc. Once you try password cracking attacks, your chances of success are 99%, depending on the target. This course brings to you the more sophisticated attacks using password cracking methods in the wild using several techniques, methods from basic understanding to advanced attacks. This course covers almost every attack type of password cracking that you will not find anywhere else, making it unique to password cracking.
- Using many tools to cracking passwords
- Scenario-based attacking methods
- How Linux passwords are stored
- How Windows passwords are stored
- Analytical thinking of Password cracking
- Valuable source of passwords lists
- Making your own dictionary files for attacks
- You will be attacking more sophisticated passwords in the wild
- Password cracking rate up to 99%
Why take it NOW?
Courses on the topic of password cracking are very few in the market. People often underestimate the power of password cracking but in reality, it is the most reliable way of attacking the target with huge success.
Why take THIS course?
This course covers password cracking techniques, tools, methods, and a complete set of cracking passwords that are lesser-known and give you hands-on experience in password cracking.
Who is this course for?
- Ethical hackers
- Security enthusiasts
- System admins
- Penetration testers
- Cyber security experts
- Web application security experts
- Developers (to know the tactics)